Sunday, March 4, 2007

jus me and my shadow

hi shadow...
when was the last time i paid attention to you?
sorry if i ever neglected you.
but i know you'll always be by my side.
i've never heard you rant or complain.
but do you really feel ok?
in the dark of the night,
i won't know if you cry when i'm asleep.
but you never let me know.
perhaps you're the only true friend i have.
for you'll always be there no matter when.
you're there when i cry.
you're there when i'm overjoy.
you're there when i met my 1st love, and was the 1st to know.
you're there when i was out of love.
sorry if i neglected you're presence.
my true friend, my shadow.


***
sometimes i wish i were a winnie the pooh...like so xing fu yea?

pooh : Used to express disdain or disbelief.
winnie the pooh: a confused bear with a female name which is constantly in disbelief or distain...
(sumthg i wrote in a friendster a long time ago...i copied and paste it here cos i thought it was cool...eh my blog i sae cool means cool k?!) dedicate to my shifu...who hasn't reallie been one but wadeva la hor? dun gif a damn...haha are u reading this? thnx fer the talk on msn...i appreciated it!

No comments: