Friday, March 9, 2007

JeRks...

a friend that i love said something that kinda stung me a bit.

she said that she thinks that all guys are jerks, maybe due to her father. and that she believes she can live without them.

ouch.

but you gotta admit one thing. most guys are JERKS. facts show it all...i don't even need stats, my uncle is one big time jerk. and this friend's dad, well should be another i guess? but i'm super sure my uncle's actions are not gonna stop my cousins from becoming fathers in future. in fact i'm sure due to their father's actions they are more determined to be a better husband and a better father.

we all learn from mistakes, so say we all. but some people just don't learn. somehow, i learn from my uncle's lessons and vowed never to be someone like that. somehow i think my dad's someone worth learning from. apart from the fact that he drinks and smokes and uses vulgarities...and is fat...he is basically a righteous person. not of God though. but at least he loves my mom. and as i've already described my mom a few entries ago. it's a wonder that my dad's still faithful (true what! you dare say no? don't lie!).

we should not live in the shadows of yesterday, but embrace the warmth of the sunshine from today. we know not what the future holds. so don't rob it of it's rights to exist. we have no rights whatsoever to stop it from happening. but of course psychological barriers are hard to break.

go ask any guy you meet on the streets "are u my father?"
first they will stare at you and say "siao ar!" then, they'll scurry away frantically.
course you only have one father, and NO they are not you father. by the way, if he is den it's impossible between u and the guy. it'll be incest and morally and legally it's wrong.

and no. i am not your father, no matter how you look at it. same surname maybe...they call me ANZAI! so ZAI! anzai da mantou! haha

No comments: